Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I think I'm getting old....

So I haven't written in a while - it's because I forgot my user name and password!  Ugh!  I hope Ali doesn't lose faith in me....I just got it figured out again today and WROTE IT DOWN!  Let's hope I can find the sticky note the next time I have a senior moment!  :)

You know, God is always good in spite of me. I am painfully aware of the many mistakes I make and the times I fall short, but He continues to bless me in spite of myself.  This morning I was SO tired/weary and fought to just get to work.  It's been a challenging week so far. 

Anyway, in the midst of my sleepiness this morning and my attempt at a prayer time, I asked God for some extra encouragement today.  Well, after school we had a short staff meeting.  My dear friend Jackie chose to give me the "Marvin" award.  It's an award given to a staff member each month just because.  She said wonderful things about me and gave me a bunch of wonderful Snoopy stuff!  (If you don't already know this about me, I am a HUGE Snoopy fan!)  Anyway, what a great treat and surprise.  God is good and he uses wonderful people to bless us - we just need to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment